Yesterday I turned around and saw this...
Luckily I had the camera with me and could quick snap a few pictures before she noticed. Evidently the pants were too big and the diaper was slightly too loose:)
When she realized that I was watching her, she quickly tried to put it back on...to no avail. She thought it was hilarious that she couldn't get it back on and just kept looking at me a smiling her big cheesy smile:) We just decided that it might be best to get a nice, clean, dry diaper and smaller pants.
*the pink star is to cover little girl crack that could offend*
Luckily I had the camera with me and could quick snap a few pictures before she noticed. Evidently the pants were too big and the diaper was slightly too loose:)*the pink star is to cover little girl crack that could offend*
4 comments:
hahahah! An Awesome post J!
Jenna
Oh Janel, that is so funny! Love the pink star.
what a cutie!
Hi Janel!
We recently heard about Sarah's blog and now we've found yours! :) Keeping up with Madison's antics will be lots of fun!
Post a Comment