Yesterday was Madison's 2nd birthday. It's so crazy to think that she is already 2 years old, time REALLY does go FAST! She has been so much fun and such a blessing to us these past 2 years and we are SO thankful that God has blessed us with her. We've had our trials with her, but looking back it's easy to forget about the bad stuff and just remember the good!!
On Saturday night we had a party for her with Blare's family and some of mine. She was one happy little girl and was on cloud nine all night long! (she actually woke up really early on Sunday morning and instantly wanted to go play with all of her new toys!) On Sunday night we had Grandpa and Grandma Fiechter over because they couldn't come on Sat. night, and since they just got home from vacation Todd & Teresa came over too.
Ever since we went to Florida in Nov. she's really been into Nemo, so we decided to do a Nemo cake. I was getting ready to draw the Nemo on the cake and chickened out, so Blare ended up doing that part, and I'm so thankful he did. He did a GREAT job!!
Todd & Teresa gave her this harmonica...hopefully she'll take after her grandpa and Uncle Travis and play a real one someday!
13 comments:
The cake is really cute. I was imagining the seaweed standing up. The cake makes a lot more sense now. Oh well. The kids had fun.
Brenda
Happy Birthday Madison!!! Looks like you had a great time. Congrats Janel on winning Fireproof. Maybe you should have a movie night! julie l
Happy Birthday, Madison!
That cake looks great!!! Blare and Nathan Mueller should go into a Cake business (did you see Kaine's Nemo Cake?)!!
Cute pictures!
The cake looks amazing!!! Blare, great job w/ Nemo. Glad we found the fish cookie cutter! I love the picture of Madison in her high chair with the cake! Such a cheesy and excited grin :) Looks like you gave her a great party, Janel!
Alyssa
I can't believe she is 2 years old! She sure is adorable :) I love the cake and cupcakes too.
She is so sweet, Janel! And those cupcakes are so cute! You're so creative! Can't beleive two years has gone by that quickly!
Happy Birthday Madison!
Cute Pics Janel!
It looks like Madison had a great time! I was glad to see an update this morning :)
Suz
Congrats on winning Fireproof!
Janel,
Very cute pictures. She sure liked her "presents". I think she's going to be a girly girl.
Teresa
Too bad we had to miss the party! Looks like lots of fun and some great eating too! Happy 2nd Birthday Madison!
She is SO CUTE!! I could just squeeze her! What a nice cake too-such special times! Jane
Adorable cake, Janel! Happy Birthday, Madison.
Sarah Q
Did you use frosting or some kind of candy for the seaweed? It looks really good.
Sarah...the seaweed is made out of Fruit by the Foot candy. It was really easy!!
Janel! Her cake and cupcakes are amazing. So creative!!! Great job. Absolutely love it!
Adrianne
Post a Comment