Since we've had such beautiful weather lately, Madison's been taking every opportunity to be outside. Her latest thing is sidewalk chalk. Every morning this past week she's woke up and has asked to "draw" on the sidewalk. It usually only lasts for maybe 20 minutes, but that's 20 minutes that I don't have to entertain her:)
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
4 comments:
What's your actual due date again? I'm due June 24th hoping to go a little early again but we'll see. Does it seem like you still have a long way to go too? Nathan was just saying it feels like I've been preggers forever
: )
Take care!
No fears, you'll have even more to blog about soon, with even less time:)
Love the new picture of Madison!! So which one of you lays on the cupboard to talk on the phone? Can't wait to for the contest. I am working on a great list of Gerber names already! Have a great week. julie :)
Great profile picture! Looks like she is just gabbin' it up with a girlfriend. Can't wait for your contest! Last night in the middle of the night, I started to brainstorm. :)
Post a Comment