I had Madison draw a name for me this morning...and the WINNER is.......................................
The Schros!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! Please e-mail me at blaregerber@hotmail.com with your address so I can get the magazine subscription started for you.
Thanks to everyone else for submitting names!! I have to say that every name we had on our list has been mentioned and there are a lot of new ones that I love!!! I'm really impressed...everyone listened when I said I don't like "weird" or "very different" names, because, honestly, I don't think there were any that I really didn't like!! Thanks again for all of the great suggestions!!!
The Schros!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! Please e-mail me at blaregerber@hotmail.com with your address so I can get the magazine subscription started for you.
Thanks to everyone else for submitting names!! I have to say that every name we had on our list has been mentioned and there are a lot of new ones that I love!!! I'm really impressed...everyone listened when I said I don't like "weird" or "very different" names, because, honestly, I don't think there were any that I really didn't like!! Thanks again for all of the great suggestions!!!
3 comments:
Hoooray!!!
Does this mean my suggestion will be chosen?? What a prize package! A magazine subscription & somebody else's baby with the name of your choice!! :) Personally, I enjoyed Tyler's suggestions :)
Wow, I feel honored that someone enjoyed my suggestions.
Janel, I think that you may have lied when you said that there wasn't any names that you din't like. If you actually liked Flying Eagle or Berber Werber, then you might have something seriously wrong with you. (I apoligize to any one that reads this that posesses those names.) But if this truly is the case and you did truly like all of the names then I am ok with that also. It only makes you just a tad wierder than I am.
Love Your Favorite Cousin Tyler
Bummer! I missed it! :) Jane
Post a Comment