Wow... what a crazy few days!! We got home on Sunday and had a great night!! Monday we started noticing Reid turning a little yellow. Throughout the day it got worse, so I called and made an appointment for him for today. We went and had labs done to check for jaundice and sure enough his levels were really high. So once again we have a baby on the bili light.
We will go back in tomorrow morning to have more labs done and hopefully be able to go off the light in a few days.
We will go back in tomorrow morning to have more labs done and hopefully be able to go off the light in a few days.
When Madison was on the light we laughed because it looked like she had a tail...and once again we have to laugh at his "tail"
As soon as we got home on Sunday, Madison wanted to hold Reid. She couldn't give him enough kisses.
9 comments:
Congrats on your little bundle of joy. He's such a cutie! Hope everything is going okay, and good luck taking care of the jaundice.
Janelle
He is so cute, Janel! And I love the name Reid:)
Very cute! Thanks for all the great pics! Keep 'em coming!
:)
Janel, I can't wait to see Reid again! He is adorable and already looks really different! Hope to see you all soon...Madison looks like a great big sister!
Tara
So cute! I think he is a doll, and got thinking about it, maybe his eyes are from your grandma Eunie. Oh and here is that picture of Ridge I was talking about, we probably should have taken him in.
http://ajphotodesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/we-survived-week-one.html
He is so cute!! Love all the pictures. julie :)
Congrats Janel! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him! Amber G
Janel, we are so happy for you guys! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!
love,
amy
Cute family picture!
Abby keeps saying, "I'm not going to Ninevah!" Guess what we've been watchng this morning?
Have a good day!
Audra
Post a Comment