Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Record!!


WOW!! I think I just set a new record. Almost 3 months without updating this blog! Hopefully this won't happen again! I'm just doing a short post to break myself in easy:) So here's just a quick review of our summer:


We went to Cedar Point for a day in July with out the kids. It was a really nice break.

At the end of July we went to Lake James for 2 weeks with my family and had a wonderful time!!

At the end of August we went camping with four other couples and their kids. It was great despite the rain:)
Travis and Alyssa got married on August 30th. It was a beautiful day and thankfully the kids were amazing!!

A few weeks ago my family went to the zoo. Madison had a blast!!




And just a little advertising for my hubby...


Blare has a pretty big gourd/pumpkin patch at the farm and it was certainly blessed this year. We have A LOT of gourds and pumpkins and we would love for you to come and get some. We are selling them very cheap. Our goal is to get rid of as many as possible by the end of this week/beginning of next, and whatever is left will hopefully be set out on 124 to sell. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.

10 comments:

The Lehman's said...

Great post Janel--thanks for the update. I love all the new pictures of Madison and Reid. Looks like you guys have had a fun filled summer. Hope you have a great weekend. julie :)

Anonymous said...

Looks good now we know a little about what you did this summer. The first super small pic is really good.(except Madison has her eyes closed.)
Holly

J and A said...

I'm glad you had a great summer, Janel! I wish I could come support the farm and get rid of some pumpkins, but I don't know if Joel would approve me driving that far just to buy a pumpkin or two :) Wish I lived closer!

Anonymous said...

hmm, maybe i should wait three months before i comment, oh well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Janel. I really like seeing pictures of your kids they grow up so fast. We are going to be out your way on Sat. If you have any pumpkins left we would like some. I promised the kids we would get some because their's were stolen from our garden at Glory Acres. :( Your's look beautiful! :~)

Brittany I.

Janel said...

Brittany...there will be plenty left by tomorrow. Just stop by, I think we should be home most of the day.

Anonymous said...

Gasp....dizzy feeling....weak feeling....paleness....fainting.......................................

Janel updated!

Just having fun! Good update.

Teresa

Jane E said...

Oh your pumpkins and gourds look beautiful! We will try to come get some! :) Jane

Anonymous said...

Our plans changed due to parking cars with the boys scouts. Maybe we can stop by sometime this week. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! It's always fun looking at pictures!!!
catrina