Well last night ended the LONG 2 year journey of trying to sell our house!!! We are so thankful to finally have it sold. We closed last night and no longer have responsibilities at 3286 E SR 124!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! We hope that Justin and Kelsey will have as many good memories there as we did.
And just a little extra video....
And just a little extra video....
We've been working on the Fruit of the Spirit with Madison and she's got it down pretty good. We've tried several times to catch it on video, but she CAN NOT stand still!! This is our best shot. (excuse the walls in the background, they were supposed to get fixed 3 weeks ago, but the guy fixing them hasn't showed up yet!?!? hopefully this week!)
8 comments:
I saw the SOLD sign, yeah!!!!
Congrats Blare and Janel--so glad for Justin and Kelsey!!! Good Job Madison--love the dress. julie :)
That's awesome news for you guys!! Yeah Madison...very cute!
Audra
YAY! Congrats on the sale! I bet you feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted! No more mowing over there this summer - what a relief! :)
Jessica (n)
FINALLY!!! I think you and Blare should go celebrate!
Good job, Madison!
Jessica (T)
Awesome that you sold the house! and that video of madison was INSANELY adorable!! So cute!
THE HOUSE IS SOLD! HOORAY!!
The video is so cute! Great job Madison!
Teresa
Wow! I did not know that it was still you guys trying to sell that house! It was for sale before we moved to AK and when we moved back I figured that the next people were trying to sell it! Congratulations!! What a load off! :)
Post a Comment