I can't believe she's almost 5!!! Madison had a few friends over after church yesterday to celebrate her birthday!! It was CRAZY!! These girls had so much fun together!!
Snack time...
As soon as they walked in the house, they ran and raided Madison's dresser and closet. They had so much fun dressing up and changed multiple times during the afternoon!!
We got some crafts out and I asked if they wanted to make cards for their parents...Madalynn said "I think we should do it for some widows" So they each picked a widow and made her a card. Thanks for the great idea Maddy!!
A "homemade" slide. We had overnight company on Satuday night, so the girls found the air mattress still blown up and thought it would make a fun slide. They LOVED it!!!
The were so excited to eat the cupcakes and kept asking all afternoon. Well the time finally came and they took one bite and said "these don't taste good" I knew they didn't but thought they would probably still eat them :) (The frosting recipe I used called for a little salt and the frosting turned out soooo salty.) I guess I learned my lesson and will never add salt to frosting again:) At least they had little lip gloss rings that they could play with:)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Madison!! She looks so grown up!!! Looks like a fun party. julie:)
Post a Comment