I took Madison to the Doctor on Saturday and she said that she was a little concerned with her weight. She told me to feed her as much fatty stuff as I could, so for supper she had a corn dog and chocolate pudding. I started feeding her the pudding and then decided to let her try, and this is what I got:
This was before the mess really began!
She got tired off having to take such small bites that she tried drinking it. Let's just say that that didn't last very long:)
This was when she was done and on the verge of throwing a fit. She has recently decided that she doesn't like to be dirty!! Thankfully she doesn't mind being cleaned up. She smelled like chocolate until her bath, but it just made me smile when I smelled her:)
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment