Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekend Fun

Ok...I know I could come up with a million excuses for not updating sooner, but the reality is that I am lazy. This is hard to admit, but I guess I just enjoy reading other people's blogs and don't really think about those that enjoy reading mine. I'm not very confident in my writing abilities and think that I might bore some of you...but once again, not an excuse. So without further ado, here's a new post.

On Sunday night we had some friends over to mom and dad's house for a cookout, swimming, games, and 4-wheeling. Now this last activity was NOT in the plans, but some of the kids were getting restless, so us moms took them on a Gator ride. This led to the guys coming in the shed and discovering four 4-wheelers. How could they resist? We looked quite funny driving down the road, but we had a blast. Here are a few pictures of our fun evening...
Madison enjoying her watermelon for supper. Sad to say, but besides maybe 2 bites of corn on the cob...this is all she had.
All of us before going to my aunt and uncles house to see the turkeys that they are "babysitting" for. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but the dad's have all of the kids in their laps, and they stayed like this the whole time...what troopers!! (except Tristen)
The "moms"
These three little girls get along so well, we have so much fun when we are with them. Thanks for coming Grayson & Tara...Madalynn and Haleigh too.
This is just a random picture of Madison, but I thought it showed her attitude so well, so I couldn't resist.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Madison is so cute! I love the picture you have at the top of your blog. She's beautiful! And by the way...I think you have crazy good writing skills... :)

Klint & Sarah said...

Ditto to Vanessa's comment...I love that new picture of Madison.

Thanks for the pictures - looks like alot of fun!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the new post! Looks like a fun evening!

Jenna said...

all your pictures are so cute, I love all the dads on the 4wheelers. Its just funny because most the kids are two young to care.
:)