Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camping

Wow...what a fun few days. On Tuesday afternoon we left to go to Pokagon State park and went camping for a few days. My grandpa and grandma recently got a camper so we "had" to try it out. We were totally amazed at how easy it is to set up with a camper. (so long little Coleman tent!!)

Madison helping mommy make breakfast.
She LOVED playing on the beach. We had beautiful weather, but she still turned blue and wanted to be wrapped up in the towel after a few minutes of swimming.
Mike and Shari are up on Lake James with Shari's family, and on Wednesday afternoon we spent a few hours with them on the water. Madison loves to go on the tube, and Chad did a great job driving.
Most of the time Madison is scared of Chad, but when he asked her if she wanted to drive, she practically dove into his lap. Thanks for letting us spend the afternoon with you guys, we had a great time!!!

By the way...did you notice that I actually posted two times within three days?!? I think it might be a record :)

3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, that is amazing Janel! I must say, I was a little suprised to see a post from you..glad I checked!

Looks like a blast!

Vanessa said...

How fun! My mom and dad have a camper and we'd like to take it out sometime too! You've motivated me! :)

Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Lake James:)