Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sledding

This morning I got Madison all bundled up and headed outside to brave the snow. You may think we're crazy...but we actually got the 4-wheeler out and drove it over to the farm to watch daddy work with the piggies. (I think this was her favorite part. I guess I should have done it a few more times last summer since all the hogs will be gone soon...woohoo!!!!)
When we got home I pulled her around the yard with a little sled borrowed from Tom & Brenda. Anytime we would stop she would say "again, again"
I think I'm going to need to label this picture in the photo album considering the fact that you can't see who's actually behind all the clothes
She loved the snowpants...hand-me downs from Tom & Brenda's girls. Actually when I was putting her down for her nap, she asked to wear "Holly's pants" to bed:)
On a side note, I put a poll up on the side of my blog to guess the gender of number two coming along. We are having an ultrasound done on Friday afternoon to find out. Give it your best guess, and if you feel like it, give me a few name suggestions in your comments:)

9 comments:

Susie said...

Well Janel, since I voted boy I would have to suggest Cooper, Tanner and Oh,in my latest book I'm reading there is a boy named Rylan something different :)

Tiff votes girl and suggests Sophie she thinks it sounds cute with Madison!

Suz

Janel said...

Susie-
Thanks so much for the suggestions!! I am horrible at coming up with names! Thanks for the comment!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, how about Poncho or Pancha two very universal names. Or even better I like Ruppert, that names just says, "Hi, I am sophisticated but fun," definitely what you want. The other names I can think of sound pretty stupid, so I will just leave it at that.
YUP,
Tyler

alyssa said...

oh, she looks adorable! love those goggles! i went ahead and voted for a boy too...i had no idea so i did iny-mini-miny-mo (if that's how it's spelled) and landed on a boy! super excited to find out! thanks by the way for the tips last night..still trying to figure it out but it's slowly coming!

Anonymous said...

hey janel--i love all the changes you made to your blog! i voted on baby gender but i will wait to suggest a name. maybe you should do a baby name contest? have a great day!!!!! julie l

The Bean's said...

she looks warm.. all bundled up!

Can't wait to see you this weekend! Have a fun and safe journey :o)

Janel said...

YAY....Julie came out from the woodwork:) Thanks a lot for your comment!!! I've considered doing a name contest...but have no idea what the prize should be? Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

what about one of those cool cookie jars you gave at christmas? why don't you have madison bake some more cookies? i'm sure that the bloggers would try for anything! julie l

Anonymous said...

Janel,
These pictures are cute! You are right, you will have to label who is under all those clothes, there's no way to tell just by looking at the photo. I voted for a boy. Off the top of my head, I really do not have any name suggestions. I'll have to get back to you on that.
Teresa