IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Yep, the ultrasound tech took one look and said without a doubt it's going to be a boy! We'll be seeing lots of blue in the Gerber house in a few months!! We're leaving for the weekend, so I'll post the ultrasound pics when we get home! Have a great weekend and thanks for the votes!! (it looks like 14 of you were right:)
8 comments:
Congrats! I havn't been over here in awhile and I hadn't heard!
I was one of the 14, but I'm not bragging or anything :)
Congrats!!!
Hey Janel! I ran into your parents last night at El Camino and they told us the news! Pretty exciting! Congrats!
I think I voted for a girl, but a boy is very exciting news! Now Madison will have a little brother to annoy her at all times. :)
congratulations!! that is so exciting!
Yay... more testosterone to go around!
Janel,
Exciting! My vote counted then. I guess we all had 50-50 chance. When you're ready for names just let us know. I have one idea. I need to look through all the boy names at school to give you some new ideas.
Teresa
Yeah! I was 1 of the 14! I'm already forming a list of boy names!! When does the contest start? (ha ha) Hope you guys had a great weekend! julie l
Post a Comment