Blare was hauling grain last week and he offered to take Madison along with him! She did great and loved every minute of the 2 hour round trip. Hopefully she'll still enjoy it this fall when I REALLY need a break:)
🪁 Ending of an Era....
2 years ago
7 comments:
aww, that is too cute! She looks pretty happy!
Love your new background ;)
Sarah
MAN, If only I could send Crew to Work with Andy. He would have a hay day with all those computers and gadgets!
What an expression she has in the first picture! So cute!
Janel ~
The pic in the pink hat is too cute. It's like she's thinking "just take the picture so we can get going".
Teresa
Don't worry Madison about the way you look in that picture, I can tell that a fly flew into your eye and that you ate a really sour candy right before your mommy had to take another picture.
Tyler
Love the pictures--you should give copies to Grandma Ada. She would love that! Have a great day! julie :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just love "meeting" new people through blogging! I've visited yours a few times but don't think I've ever commented. Your little girl is adorable!!
Post a Comment