Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

As I was doing dishes tonight, I heard a little grunt and turned around to see Madison stuck in a bucket. We had a 5 gallon bucket left over from our supper stand and is has turned out to be great entertainment. I know if we were good parents, we would have immediately gotten her out, but being the parents we are, we had to get the camera first. (Notice the bright red label that says "children could drown in this bucket"? I've always seen the warnings, but thought that they were ridiculous, but now understand how children could really drown!! Thankfully this one was empty!!)That mean bucket!!!
Yet another way to have free fun with a bucket. By the way she did this all by herself, we did not help in any way!!
She got tired of the bucket and found her hat and was smiling so cute like that I couldn't resist taking another picture.

2 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

So funny! I love the first picture...what a cutie!

Jenna said...

She seriously is the funniest kid. If I could only bottle the energy and creativity, I would be rich!!

Keep 'em coming!