This past week Tara and I took the girls to the zoo. They had a great time and were very good the whole time!!


Madalynn and Haliegh wanted to go on the carousel...but Madison doesn't know any better yet, so we just watched!


This is pretty typical of Madison...trying to get into the animal's cages!!

I know this is kinda random...but I thought it was so good of Madalynn!!
10 comments:
Such a cute picture of Madison at the top of your blog!! Those three girls are sooo cute together! :)
I agree withe vanessa, oh and that last picture of Maddie is adorable! It looks like they had a blast!
Looks like Ya'll had fun!!! Cute girls can't believe how old Madison is getting! I read your post the other day and of course you can add us to your blog... I'll be adding you to ours too! God Bless!
Cute pics of your zoo trip. Looks fun! I especially like the pic on the side of Madison showing her belly button. Funny!
Guess who? Hint: This is my first comment on your blog.
Janel,
What fun pictures! Maddie & Haleigh look like twins with those brown sweatshirts on!
I'm glad to hear Madison enjoyed the zoo...that means Emitt will next year :)
Can I guess that my anonymous friend might be Maddie and Haleigh's aunt?!?
Sarah- You wouldn't believe how many people said "Oh look they're twins!!"
Sorry, but your first guess was incorrect on the anonymous friend. Should I keep you hangin, or just let you know?????
Hint two: I'm related to you.
P.S. Great Blog!
I don't think I want to be left hanging anymore!!
OK Janel ~
Here's hint three:
I'm off work today because of teacher inservice day and here's the real heavy hint - school nurse don't have to work on inservice days. Any idea now?
Love you!
Hi Teresa!! Thanks for commenting!! That last hint was a dead giveaway considering that I don't have very many relatives that are school nurses:) Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and please feel free to comment again!!
Post a Comment