Ok...as I promised, here are a few pictures from my ultrasound. The top one is just a normal profile picture and the bottom one is the 4D image. I know some people don't really like the 4D ones, so I thought I better warn you before you look:) Basically it's just a picture of his face with his thumb going for his mouth. It was really amazing, we could see him opening and closing his mouth and pulling his thumb in and out!! The tech had a really hard time getting a good picture of his face because he kept putting his hands in front of it, but all in all she did a great job and everything looks good and healthy! My due date hasn't changed at all and we're still looking at Jun 9th.


Stay tuned for a baby name contest sometime in the near future! (sorry Jenna...I'm stealing your idea:)
9 comments:
Janel, Do you just refer to your baby as 'him', or do you know that it is a boy?? Just wondering. . .:)Jane
Janel, I guess if I would have scrolled down just a little bit further I would have seen that you are having a boy!! So exciting! Jane
Janel, I'm so excited for you. The first grandson on either side, right? Maybe Madison will be more excited because your little guy will have his own BOY toys!
Sarah Q
I can totally tell that he is your child! Those 4ds are amazing... in creepy sort of way!
I'm so excited!
Janel,
Hey, I heard your news and we are so excited for you! I hope all goes well in your pregnancy!
amy
The 4D picture is absolutely amazing! No wonder those ultrasound machines used at crisis pregnancy centers save lives! Who could deny life to a precious baby after seeing him suck his thumb in the womb? Thanks for sharing the 4D picture.
Janel,
Technology has come so far. The 4-D pic is amazing.
Teresa
Janel!! Congratulations! That is so exciting that you guys are having a boy! Blake is excited too to have another friend!
Adrianne
awesome photos! :) so excited for you guys!
Kristen
Post a Comment