Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Refreshments

This past weekend a group of girls went to Michigan City for a "refreshments retreat" We had a wonderful time and really did feel refreshed! Thanks for all the wonderful memories girls!

I forgot to add this earlier. This is what I saw when I got home!! Blare and Madison made a poster for me that says..."Welcome Home Mommy!! We missed you" I thinks this beats flowers any day!!!


8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Thanks for the post, Janel! The weekend WAS great. Had so much fun! :)


-oh, could you send me that pic? Hmmm maybe I can copy it from your blog...

Anonymous said...

oooo...looks like a very relaxing and fun weekend. can't wait to hear about it! :)

love,
alyssa

Janel said...

Sarah...did you get it copied from my blog? If not...I will send it to you!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Janel,
It didn't work right. Would you mind sending it to me?

(Oh my, the poster idea is too cute. VERY creative and thoughtful, Blare) :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought maybe you died!
But, the poster is very sweet.
Tyler

Jenna said...

So Cute!! Andy had the house all clean, ( he even showed me how he made the bed) hehehe... The poster is adorable! I think i would have cried... :)silly hormones.

Rachel said...

What a cute poster! But I don't know if it beats flowers...:)

Pam said...

Looks like you had fun! It is so good to get away and refresh ourselves! so often we forget that and just lose ourselves in mommyhood! good for you all!! KEEP IT UP!!