
This past weekend we went with Grayson and Tara to the Wayne County Fair in Ohio. We stayed with Tara's parents and had GREAT time. The girls did pretty well considering that they are all just 1 year apart from each other.

Blare, Grayson, Mark, & Deb stayed at the fair all day and took Madalynn on rides while Tara and I took Haleigh and Madison back for naps. We watched a horse pull during the day, and in the evening there was a tractor pull. I don't think I've ever seen so many people in one place!! I told someone if you would combine Wells county's 4-H fair and Street fair it would maybe be about half as big as the Wayne County Fair. It was such a great experience.

Grayson, Tara, and Madalynn posing with their milk mustaches.

Tara's parents have a great set up for kids!! The girls loved playing with the toys on the back porch. We had such perfect weather... it was so nice not being as hot anymore.

We wondered how the girls would get along being so close to each other for 3 hours, but they did fairly well. Madison was a little grouchy on the way home because she didn't get enough sleep, but overall, I think they had a good time. Thanks to Grayson &Tara, and Mark & Deb for such a fun weekend.
6 comments:
Looks like fun!
About the cupboards. you can come and see! The best part is that there is little prep of the old cupboards. my neighbor did this to hers too. so i am copying!
Hey thanks!!! I might have to do that sometime soon.
Thanks for the fun pics, Janel!
LOVE the last of the 3 of them in the back seat...too funny.
Glad you had fun!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)Maybe see you this weekend!
love, alyssa
Hey Janel,
Sounds and looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the pics and the update.
Love Ya,
Brent
Hey,
I am commenting because you told me to, but i never knew you could fit three car seats in one seat. I will have to keep that in mind. ha ha
Tyler
Post a Comment